OVERDRIVE QUICKLOOP 1X
ADJUSTABILITY, INDUSTRY STANDARD & SIMPLICITY
SIZES: MEDIUM (44-52) / LARGE (52-60)
The Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite is a highly refined control system with universal compatibility. From its soft and ergonomic adjustable bar ends to its light weight cleat trim and 1X security system, the Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite is a high performance and feature rich method of kite control. What makes the Quickloop Overdrive 1X superior to other systems is its accurate ergonomics and its well thought out form factor. The security system is intuitive, operates without effort and is integrated seamlessly into the design.
The 1X Overdrive Trimlite control system is designed for every rider from beginner to pro who uses an inflatable kite with a single line (1X) compatible method of security. Adjustable bar length and a cleat trim are a priority.
- NEW Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustment
- NEW Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- NEW Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
- Simple and clean system
- Universal Quickloop connection
- Durable stainless steel cleat
- Integrated bungee in trim line to reduce tail
- Low ‘V’ connection for direct steering
- 1X Centralized flagging line connection point
- DSM Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 8m lower front lines for convenient serviceability
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety
Short leash (52cm) included. This product is ISO complaint.
VARIABLE LINE LENGTHS
The new variable Line lengths can greatly adjust your riding style and the kites performance. Shorter lines give the feeling of a faster turning kite whereas longer lines offer more power or for increased hangtime.
SAFE AND SIMPLE
The ultimate in safety and easy of use.
The low ‘V’ connection allows direct steering impulse on the kite. It also takes the worry away from inverted relaunch problems.
The 1X centralised flagging line connection offers complete depower of the kite when the safety system is deployed.
The Asymetric bar design finger bumps offers superior comfort and incredible grip.
The colour coded line collectors ensure a failsafe line attaching during kite setup.
Bio-based Dyneema® fiber boasts the exact same performance as conventional Dyneema® with a carbon footprint that is 90% lower than generic HMPE fiber. As well as its extraordinary strength, bio-based Dyneema® excels in cut and abrasion resistance and has a high resistance to UV, a crucial benefit for its use in flying lines. So, whatever style you choose to ride, ride with the confidence and trust in a product that lessens your footprint, not your performance.
All control systems come ready to ride with 22m lines, with the extra 2m lines coming separately.
Some people like to ride short lines. They want the feeling of a faster turning kite, or they want to increase the range of a kite. Others like longer lines for more power, or increased hang time.
- Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustment for maximum turning speed.
- Industry first dual density highly textured bar grip.
- Ergonomically designed asymmetric finger bar for intuitive and instant tactile left/right orientation.
- Soft touch bar ends provide a safe and stable steering platform.
- On-the-fly bar width adjustment and convenient line retainers.
- Simple and clean trim system.
- Compact and durable stainless steel TrimLite Cleat™.
- Allows precise and positive trim adjustment.
- Light weight design.
- Elasticized trim line, internalized mainline and landing lines protected with PU tubing.
- Minimalist system with perfect balance and trim to match the changing wind conditions.
- Works great for unhooked maneuvers.
- Quick and easy QR operation.
- Centralized flagging.
- Simple 1X security activation and reset.
- Multi bore tubing protection.
- Spinning handle.
- Removable centralized security pin.
- AFNOR certified safety standard.