For adventurers who go to the extreme
- All-satellite dual-frequency GNSS support
- 60 days of regular use/140 hours of full GPS
- 1.4″ sapphire touchscreen and titanium bezel
- Wide range of activity modes and third-party integrations
- Free global offline maps for on-wrist navigation
- Full training plan and workout support
Welcome to the Express Lane
The VERTIX 2 can talk to all five major satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou) at the same time. It even offers Dual Frequency satellite communication – an express lane for a faster, better signal previously only available in aviation products.
VERTIX 2 brings huge improvements to GPS plotting when navigating between tall buildings, deep within the forest, or alongside rock walls, which have been considered an accuracy challenge for previous generations of GPS watches.