The High Roller is a new generation of foil surfboard designed specifically for paddle-in foil surfing, carving and pumping until your legs catch on fire. Unlike any surfboard you’ve ever ridden, the High Roller is packed with foil-specific features designed for easy paddling, early takeoff, cat-like agility and Superman pumpability.
- Buoyant enough to paddle into tiny waves and compact enough to remain agile and playful once you are foiling.
- High volume «S-Rail» paddles like a board twice its length.
- Pumps like a madman.
- Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving.
- Compact, easy to travel with and transport.
- 4′ Length, 19″ Width , 2.8″ Thickness, 29L Volume, 6.6 Lbs
- 4’6″ Length, 19.8″ Width , 2.7″ Thickness, 32L Volume, 7.4 Lbs
- 5’2″ Length, 21″ Width , 2.7″ Thickness, 39L Volume, 8.2 Lbs
Move your foil forward or back to find your sweet spot depending on size, weight, conditions foil choice.
Board tapers from thin in the tips and tail to thick in the middle for easier paddling and more buoyancy where you need it.
An important design feature for carving, turning and heel-toe agility.
Beveled on the underside give the board earlier release from the water and prevents setting an edge once you’re on-foil.
EARLY TAKEOFF TAIL
Contoured tail shape helps break water tension and release sooner for a quicker, easier push to get on-foil.
Thick, scooped nose prevent pearling and helps you bounce off the water and ride it out instead of crashing.
Provides additional support and durability on strategic areas of the board.
DUAL LEASH ATTACHMENT
A secondary connection point helps spread from leash yank on crashes.